2018 Call for Featured Artists
The Gallery is looking for featured artists to exhibit in 2018. Featured artists have been chosen for 2018. Stay tuned for show announcements. The Call for Featured Artists for 2019 will be posted in Fall 2018.
Featured Artist Responsibilities:
· Propose a theme for featured show.
· Create a Call for Art which will be in conjunction with the exhibit.
· Create an announcement for exhibition which will include featured artist and juried artist · Hang their own art.
· Must be able to fill the front room portion of the gallery.
· Take down their show and prep the gallery for next exhibition.
The Millet House Gallery liaison is available to help and guide the featured artist responsibilities
· Submit a written proposal for the theme of the show. The proposal must include: Title of show Description for theme of the featured artist show Description for Call for Art for juried accompanied artist.
· Contact info: Name Mailing address Email Phone number Website address
· Artist Statement, include picture of yourself
- Submit 5 examples of recent work (preferably in the last 2 years) Each image can be no larger than 2MBs
Each submission must include:
Dimensions of each artwork
- All 2 dimensional mediums are accepted. No 3D work accepted at this time.
- Submit only if you are able to prep, hang, and take down show at The Millet House Gallery located at 440 West 1st St, Mesa AZ
- It is preferred that featured artist is able to attend opening and closing of the show as well as volunteer for open gallery hours. (Hours vary and are flexible) Submit ALL information to SubmitMHG@gmail.com
- Submission Deadline: Dec 1st, 2017
Artist 70%, Gallery 30% commission for each work sold
This 2018 Call for Art application does not commit The Millet House Gallery to enter into an agreement, to pay any costs incurred in the preparation of the proposal to this request or in subsequent negotiations or to produce any contract for the project referenced herein.
The Millet House Gallery reserves the right to reject any or all applications, reissue the application process, revise the project terms. While reasonable care will be taken, The Millet House Gallery is not responsible for loss or damage to materials included with applications.