This call for art is closed.
The October exhibit will feature the work of Artist Andy C.
Accompanied by Juried Artists
PROCESS can be steps in the continuation or completion of an idea.
For example: How do you create a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?
Do you use one or two slices? Do you cut the crust off? What kind of Bread? Do you spread the peanut butter from side-to-side, or put a clump in the middle and squish the spread out?
Is your process critical? Political? Spiritual? Structured? Flamboyant? Anything?
Show us visually, your creative interpretation of PROCESS.
The subject matter is endless!
Friday, October 13th – Friday, December 8th, 2017
- Submit up to 3 artworks to: SubmitMHG@gmail.com
- Include: Artist name and Contact phone
- For each submission include the below info:
Title – Medium – Dimensions of each artwork (including frame) – Price
*(Note: Artist 70%, Gallery 30% commission for each work sold)
- Include images of artworks, no larger than 2 MB each
- All 2 dimensional mediums are accepted. No larger than 26 x 26 inches, including frame.
- Work must be ready to display and hang. (Must have a hanging wire or bracket to attach to the wall)
- No damaged work will be accepted.
- Submit only if you are able to drop off and pick up your artwork to The Millet House Gallery, located at 440 West 1st St, Mesa AZ.
- Submission Deadline: Friday August 25th, midnight
- Notification Date: Friday, September 1st, by midnight
- Drop-off Dates:
Sunday September 24th, 11 am – 2 pm
Monday September 25th, 4 pm – 7 pm
- Opening Reception: Friday October 13th, 6 pm – 9 pm
- Closing Reception: Friday December 8th, 6 pm – 9 pm
- Pick-up Dates:
Friday December 8th, 9-10 pm, (After Closing Reception)
Sunday December 10th, 11 am – 2 pm
Artists are encouraged to share the event and attend the opening reception.We look forward to seeing your art. Good Luck!