There’s still time to submit to the Desert Pathways juried show! See below for all the details.
The July show will feature the work of Mesa artist Tara Kosciukiewicz
Accompanied by Juried Artists
Show Title: Desert Pathways
From the Precambrian period to the present, from sea jellyfish to lush forest and dinosaurs, to modern day vegetation and fossils: explore the path and evolution of the Sonoran Desert. Please submit art that explores this theme.
Exhibition dates: July 14 – Sept 8, 2017
- Submit up to 3 artworks to SubmitMHG@gmail.com
- Include images of artworks, no larger than 2 MB each
- All 2 dimensional mediums are accepted. No larger than 26 x 26 inches, including frame.
- Work must be ready to display and hang.
- Include: Artist name and Contact phone
- For each submission include: Title, Medium, Dimensions of each artwork including frame, and Price (Note: Artist 70%, Gallery 30% commission for each work sold)
- Submit only if you are able to drop off and pick up your artwork to The Millet House Gallery located at 440 West 1st St, Mesa AZ
- Art must be delivered to the gallery on time to be included in the show.
- Submission Deadline: Saturday May 20, midnight
- Notification date: Monday June 3rd, by midnight
- Drop-off Dates:
Sunday June 25th, 11 am – 2 pm
Monday June 26th, 4 pm – 7 pm
- Opening Reception: Friday July 14th, 6 pm – 9 pm
- Closing Reception: Friday September 8th, 6 pm – 9 pm
- Pick-up Dates: Friday September 8th, 9-10 pm, (After Closing Reception)
Sunday September 10th, 11 am – 2 pm
Artists are encouraged to share the event and attend the opening reception.
We look forward to seeing your art, good luck!