Fundraising season is upon us, with Arizona Gives Day coming up on April 7, 2020!
This year we hope to fully fund the Millet House. We hope you can help!
The Millet House is a 501©3 under our original name, Floaters Foundation. Our EIN is 41-3172967. Our mission is to support people from marginalized populations by giving them a chance to enter the art world via a real life, professional gallery that draws professional artists to exhibit here as featured artists or juried supporting artists. The core group learns all the ins and outs of running a gallery, while professional artists advise us.
There are many ways to support the Millet House!
- Attend our events, talk to the artists and volunteers and encourage their work
- Volunteer! We always need help.
- Buy art! We need collectors! 70% goes directly to the artist, while 30% of all sales go to help keep the Millet open and to supply emergency funds for those artists who are in need (light rail passes, etc.)
- We rely on donations; art supplies and children’s books are always needed.
- Donate to our Paypal. The Paypal link is here: Donate ! The money goes directly into the Millet House bank account. If you do donate, please add a note so that we can properly thank you.
- New! Be one of the first to join our subscription-based Patreon, the fundraising site used by professional artists and other creators, at http://patreon.com/themillethouse . Starting at $2 per month (you can also subscribe for a larger amount of course) you will receive early access to our newsletter, various discounts, and our undying gratitude. Patreon is a brand new site for us; our hope is to have 150 subscribers by the end of the year.