Help us Help Others!
Donate to our Paypal, or read on for other ways to help. The Paypal link is here: Donate ! The money goes directly into the Millet House bank account.
The Millet House is a 501©3 under our original name, Floaters Foundation. Our EIN is 41-3172967. Our mission statement reads as follows:
“We welcome people at any point along their personal journey and support them as they work toward realizing their creative potential.”
Art is one of the areas where people really can be equal. We support people from marginalized populations by giving them a chance to enter the art world via a real life, professional gallery that also draws professional artists to exhibit here as featured artists or juried supporting artists! (“Floaters” is from a Japanese word for “homeless.”)
There are many ways to support the Millet House!
- Attend our events, talk to the artists and volunteers and encourage their work. Email email@example.com to join our mailing list, or watch the site for Opening Receptions and more.
- Volunteer! We always need hands. And invite your friends!
- Buy art! 70% goes directly to the artist, while 30% of all sales go to help keep the Millet open and to supply emergency funds for those artists who are in need (light rail passes, etc.)
- We love in-kind donations; art supplies and children’s books are always welcome.
- –>> Donate to our Paypal. The Paypal link is here: Donate ! The money goes directly into the Millet House bank account.
- Join our subscription-based Patreon, the fundraising site used by professional artists and other creators, at http://patreon.com/themillethouse . Our best deal: for $18/month, you will receive a postcard-sized print in the mail of an original work of art! Our hope is to have 150 subscribers by the end of the year. Could happen!